UMClan
Welcome to the forum. Sign in or Register.
UMClan
Welcome to the forum. Sign in or Register.
UMClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMClan

The UMClan Of Blockland

HomeUMClan HQPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello there...
LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 am by NPCKiller

» Chirstmas.
LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:08 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Five days remaining)
LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Four days remaining)
LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Three days remaining)

» (Two days remaining)
LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am by BlackDragonIV

» Christmas Eve (One day remaining)
LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am by BlackDragonIV

» Banner of January 2012!
LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 am by BlackDragonIV

Similar topics
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

LolMaster's Resignation

Go down 
    +2
    BlackDragonIV
    LolMaster
    6 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is LolMaster's excuse legit?
    Yes
    LolMaster's Resignation I_vote_lcap0%LolMaster's Resignation I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    No
    LolMaster's Resignation I_vote_lcap25%LolMaster's Resignation I_vote_rcap
     25% [ 1 ]
    Kinda
    LolMaster's Resignation I_vote_lcap25%LolMaster's Resignation I_vote_rcap
     25% [ 1 ]
    Never!
    LolMaster's Resignation I_vote_lcap50%LolMaster's Resignation I_vote_rcap
     50% [ 2 ]
    Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
    LolMaster

LolMaster

8300 Posts : 366

LolMaster's Resignation Empty
    PostSubject: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Frankly I'm tired of all the Fricking shit. Since I was drunk, threatened to blow up NPCs hill that doesn't exsist anymore anyways. All the sudden addition of rules and rights being removed. I'm tired of all the Fricking insults and bags.

"The Clan is Not so much about members more about having fun"
    - NPCKiller

This is not fun.

This is trolling, noobing. I did not want our clan to become, the very thing I wanted it not to be. Next thing I know it will be racism. In which case I will be calling police and getting some computers man handled out of houses, which is very plausible due to england laws.

My very friend OORick left BL due to racism. He was the best black guy I have ever known. Ever since I have did everything I wanted to do to stop racism on the internet. I've helped with commercials, ads, rants against racism. Anyway off the topic;

This isn't fun. It's hard to have fun when you feelings are constantly crushed by what you are supose to trust.

I have not been treated like an admin/leader lately. I did not realize being drunk on the internet would ruin everything. So if that's the case. I'm leaving. Leaving Blockland, minecraft, and maybe, just maybe, ill stop drinking.

I will not leave atm. If this crap continues, I will leave ASAP. Things can go back to the way they were. Just let me the play I want. Stop monitering me on my every footstep. You notice if you tell me not to do someone that I do on a daily basis, I'm going to continue doing it. There's nothing you can do to stop me. You can ban me, mute me, kill me repededly... nothing.

So I did not leave my past clan to come to this. Cause in my last clan, before Repede left everything was nice. I had members, real daily meetings, an easy-access database. I could co-exsist in a server with black and my members peacefully.

My clan fell apart because of a lack of a server. Now that I can host I can easilly go back to that. I know Samapapa would willingly join me and help out. We're two pees in a pod. Not in a gay way.

What happened to that? I'm starting to think NPC is the problem. NPC can be a nice guy at times. But when he's enforceful and demanding, he can be a real dick. (Let there be no reprocussions) I'm not saying it is his fault. I'm thinking. My mind is racing. I can't tell if it's from my last migrane or from of the fustration from all this abuse.

End close.

"Really dude your anoying me"
    - NPCKiller

I am enforcing my rights as an english/american citizen.

- ,LolMaster

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

What happened to the good ol' days?

https://umclan.forumotion.com/t74-new-logo-i-want-ideas

https://umclan.forumotion.com/t149-uhm-what-the

https://umclan.forumotion.com/t267-my-minecraft-server
    Back to top Go down
    BlackDragonIV
    Admin
    BlackDragonIV

9944 Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Here's why we're being a little unruely.

First of all, you were a jerk in the server today, everything I said, you had to put in a smart ass comment, then you continued talk about spawning TNT.

We just got fed up, if you looked at the chat log, NOTHING you said was either nice, nor did it mean anything, everything you said on Minecraft today was pretty much insults.

The reason there are so many issues, is we have no more trust for you at the moment, you got banned for drinking then being a nusence on the server, then directly following that you come in a talk about spawning TNT, and you wonder why there is no trust.

If you want I can get Trav to bring up the chat history so I can show you, thats 90% of everything you said on chat today were just stupid, rude and ignorant jokes or insults.
    Back to top Go down
    LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:07 am

I was pissed. I can say I'm sorry about yesterday, the tnt spawning... ect. I was just angry over my 'friends', they continue to piss me off. And I don't plan on drinking in a while.

And NPC goes out of his Fricking way just to make me learn a lesson. When it comes to my rights I will put up with it forever.
    Back to top Go down
    BlackDragonIV
    Admin
    BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Look, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, and yes, some people are being rude, and that will br brought up in the near future, but I just want to set some rules ATM.

Firstly, the server is really stupid at the moment, people have admin rights, so everyone can do anything, and some people aren't ready for such a thing.

By "Stupid" I mean no one is following any real rules, even myself! Right now were all "Spawning" (buying from the server for free) and building and doing stupid things, additionally the whole towny thing isn't going to work with everyone cheating. Understandably you can build, but we need to set some rules for how everything starts, because after we have some ground rules THEN we can work on making the server public.

Firstly we need to get a new fresh map. Then we need some "ADMIN STARTER KITS" to get the server running. Additionally, I think some of us should give up admin rights so we can have some normal members. I will be the first to give up my "Owner" and "OP" powers, I think only KTR and NPCKiller_ should start with admin due to being the server owners.

From there we all need to get on skype and discuss the rules for starting the new map.
    Back to top Go down
    LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Black you summed up what was on my migraned head. And I'm ticked cause I just left my proggress on HL2:EP2 to read it. -_-

And I have to agree fully. Slash shouldn't be admin. Zlee, meh...
    Back to top Go down
    Zlee
    Admin
    Zlee

11729 Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Black, I agree with you on the server I will also give up my "admin" rights untill the server is public to test everything with the server from a players point of view...

And LolMaster Im sorry for the stress and migrains you've been getting but black is right... If you look at the chat you where being a bit rude.

But all that said hopefully we can put this beside, move on, and prevent anything like this from happening.
    Back to top Go down
    LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I can N now understand P why I shouldn't have C admin. s Black at times can u be abusive. Zlee, you're c fine. The flying... meh. k Slash shouldn't be s admin. -_- lolipops. Neutral

100 pts to who finds the hidden message.
    Back to top Go down
    BlackDragonIV
    Admin
    BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:08 pm

NPC sucks lolipops.

One of the reasons why I posted what I did, those comments aren't amusing, they're boring, rude, and just stupid.

If you want us to be nicer to you, you need to stop things like that, they're just flat out annoying ans stupid.

Look alright -- I posted this half defending you, and trying to be nice, but I mean if you want to keep at it, we can arrange a much different solution that you may not like.
    Back to top Go down
    Slash0mega
    Admin
    Slash0mega

11621 Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 am

LolMaster wrote:
    I can N now understand P why I shouldn't have C admin. s Black at times can u be abusive. Zlee, you're c fine. The flying... meh. k Slash shouldn't be s admin. -_- lolipops. Neutral

100 pts to who finds the hidden message.

i have a feeling your still sore about me blowing up your house... which is understandable. but i was ticked off just like you, and npc still dose not let me touch tnt

Last edited by Slash0mega on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added information in the wrong post....)
    Back to top Go down
    NPCKiller
    Admin
    NPCKiller

11495 Posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Much has been said here. So Im going to lay out the rules so there is no qustions about anything.
    First All members Will lose there admin on the server sept me. Including KTR weather he likes it or not. If he gives me to much shit Ill Pay for a server.

Second The lang will be clean in the server. i don't care about your rights In my server Chat Im Alpha and Omega. I will be giving out warnings and bans if this is to hard of a task to follow.

Third There will be NO Lava Water Obsidien BedRock or Tnt Spawnd Less it is by me.

Fourth We are all going to grow up and have a little fun.

Fifth Rules can be added to the server with out notice.

My server are pop for one reason. Cause I have little rules. i plan on keeping it that way. If you add to much restriction people wont come. I dont want to have to do that before the server is even launched. So from now on my five rules will be what there is for the server. I think there fair and im sure most will agree. When the server is live you will lose your owner and be bumped to admin or VIP.

As for lolmaser We and or I am not going to put up with your shit threatening to do this and that. KTR was going to perma Ban more then once and i told him to stick it cause i asumed you was having a bad day or whatever. But it went on. When i banned you. that was the straw that broke that camels back, shins and flattened the hump.

With your post If your going to "" me than make sure you list the post. Dont make this one sidded. If i say you are anoying me then you are. i dont just say that out of nowhere. Let Me see what i can pull up.
    Quote :
    [8/29/2011 9:05:14 PM] Rôtôndô: And I don't plan on watching my launguage. I don't live in America but you do so...
    [8/29/2011 9:05:22 PM] Rôtôndô: Freedom of speach. BITCH.
    [8/29/2011 9:05:57 PM] Ronny: In the server you will watch your lang or you will be banned
    [8/29/2011 9:06:13 PM] Rôtôndô: I will be banned for swearing.
    [8/29/2011 9:06:19 PM] Rôtôndô: There is laws for that in england.
    [8/29/2011 9:06:20 PM] Ronny: yes
    [8/29/2011 9:06:32 PM] Rôtôndô: It's like freedom of speach,
    [8/29/2011 9:06:36 PM] Rôtôndô: but stricter.
    [8/29/2011 9:06:57 PM] Ronny: dont sware end of story
    [8/29/2011 9:07:12 PM] Rôtôndô: Ill swear when I want -_-
    [8/29/2011 9:07:30 PM] Ronny: Really dude your anoying me
    [8/29/2011 9:07:35 PM] Rôtôndô: Wait can I swear in here?
    [8/29/2011 9:07:38 PM] Rôtôndô: Or is that a rule to?
    [8/29/2011 9:07:47 PM] Rôtôndô: too*
    [8/29/2011 9:08:08 PM] Rôtôndô: I'm annoying you? I'm enforcing my rights.
    [8/29/2011 9:08:09 PM] Ronny: is skype the server?
    [8/29/2011 9:08:15 PM] Rôtôndô: ^^^
    [8/29/2011 9:09:49 PM] Rôtôndô: You realize when you nether ban me... I make a shitload of cash...
    [8/29/2011 9:11:03 PM] Rôtôndô: Really... Spectral teleported to me and killed me...
    [8/29/2011 9:11:21 PM] Rôtôndô: and he's flying
    [8/29/2011 9:22:07 PM] Ronny: KTR is Gone you can Fly now

Quote :
    Rich Rotondo
    I'm Fricking pissed as hell. Taking my anger out on random targets of my Rifle including 2 FULL red wine bottles, a box of old newspapers, a clay deer (for archery) and a hair spray can. And Ronny Bass. (Not with my rifle, but heh *wink*)
    Like · · August 18 at 8:02pm · Privacy:

So i really don't have any empathy for you when you do shit like this.

And what was the point of having the race card in the post never have we once told anyone they could not be in the clan or the server cause there different.

Ill prob add to this later.
    Back to top Go down
    LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 pm

-snip-

Last edited by LolMaster on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Slash0mega
    Admin
    Slash0mega

11621 Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 pm

LolMaster wrote:
    See that's the problem NPC. I didn't read ANY of your post considering the first sentences were bossy and crude. And the "NPC sucks lolipops!" was a quiz and you all failed.

Quote :
    was a quiz and you all failed

Don't find judgement -_-

First off. That post was posted under my drunken mind. (The second one) and I swore I deleted that.

er, npc was blunt, not rude, he was laying down defenate rules so there would be no more problems. and how ws the "npc sucks lolypops" thing a quiz?
    Back to top Go down
    NPCKiller
    Admin
    NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:27 pm

affraid Weather or not I was bossy or blunt that does not give you the right to go against the hosts word

remember the host's word is law! That fact that you was drunk don't mean a damn thing if you

get drunk and run someone over your still going to jail so that i was drunk dont mean shit to

anyone cause you still was being an ass to me and the other players. if you cant have fun in

my server with out being an ass or blowing shit up and go against server rules then im sorry

you cant have fun then. So you need to get a better excuse then you being drunk. Cause

sobor or not im holding you accountable for your actions.
    Back to top Go down
    KTR19
    Admin

11496 Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:08 am

LolMaster wrote:

This is trolling, noobing. I did not want our clan to become, the very thing I wanted it not to be. Next thing I know it will be racism. In which case I will be calling police and getting some computers man handled out of houses, which is very plausible due to england laws.

First off I'm in America, the British government cant waltz in here and take my computers. second you dont work for Valve, the company is based in Seattle Washington....
    and theres no way Gabe would hire your drunk ass.

I can Agree with every one else here, i felt i have taken the back burner on this but you need to change your behavior. simple as that, and you can read the posts
    and messages there. its all you man.

im trying to keep this civil but it feels like you stabbed my back man.

Back to top Go down
    LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:49 pm

The company is in Bellevue. -_-

And I Fricking noticed my behaviour needs to change. The problem is, you aren't in my life. You don't know what is going on around me. The kinda people I have to live with. The only way to control them is to be a dick. And I guess I'm getting back at Black for the past.
    Back to top Go down
    NPCKiller
    Admin
    NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 am

Well this has turned into an intervention sooooo. LolMaster we all find you as a.friend and when you act like an ass our only hurting your self by pushing your friends away. Now uh don't have to be an Angel. But I'm suggesting that you cool the Frick off. We are not the ppl you love with. Don't tray us like we are keep your family life out of mine cause I don't want to have to write a damn easy again. I hate writing. And don't get back at ppl what was that. It sounded a little like Bs. Dude just take a damn chill pill and don't fire back with excuses. If your going to leave the clan then go if not stfu and have some civil rule following fun. I'm giving this thread till I get back home to generate itself then I'm locking it and your making a choice. Stay in the clan or go. One or two either way is fine with me.
    Back to top Go down
    BlackDragonIV
    Admin
    BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:42 am

Getting back at me? Yes, because im evil and did something in the past right?

Probably because he cant get over how the other clan died.
    Back to top Go down
    NPCKiller
    Admin
    NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:12 pm

and that is your fault how?
    Back to top Go down
    BlackDragonIV
    Admin
    BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:52 am

Because, it "died" because I was THE LAST member, and left simply to disband it for UMC to take place.
    Back to top Go down
    NPCKiller
    Admin
    NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 pm

UMC Is Better then a Dead Clan
    Back to top Go down
    LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 am

That's not why, and you weren't the last member. We had OORick and MrNobody.
    Back to top Go down
    KTR19
    Admin

11496 Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Are you leaving or going lolmaster.
    Back to top Go down
    LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Ask NPC.
    Back to top Go down
    NPCKiller
    Admin
    NPCKiller

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Im asking you Are you staying or going if you dont answer with im staying or im leaving ill take as a Im leaving. Im not being rude i want an answer from you.
    Back to top Go down
    LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Depending if anything has changed or will. You have not given me enough time to decide.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LolMaster's Resignation   LolMaster's Resignation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LolMaster's Resignation
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next