UMClan
Welcome to the forum. Sign in or Register.
UMClan
Welcome to the forum. Sign in or Register.
UMClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMClan

The UMClan Of Blockland

HomeUMClan HQPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello there...
Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 am by NPCKiller

» Chirstmas.
Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:08 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Five days remaining)
Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Four days remaining)
Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Three days remaining)

» (Two days remaining)
Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am by BlackDragonIV

» Christmas Eve (One day remaining)
Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am by BlackDragonIV

» Banner of January 2012!
Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 am by BlackDragonIV

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LolMaster

LolMaster

8300 Posts : 366

Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) Empty
PostSubject: Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon)   Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:55 pm

[CAR - oks] (Carox) - [OO - yer - ah] (Uyura)

Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon) Blockl15

"Hello, and welcome to the Carox Uyura II. The rebuilt and better version of the Carox Uyura original. After being recovered and having to rebuild over 80% of the entire ship again, the ship is back and ready for re-orbit. If you are new, we advise you to read our Historic Breif and Newcomers Guide."

Historic Breif: The Carox Uyura II is built after the Carox Uyura original using spare parts. The Carox Uyura original was brought down by a deadly decease. The decease started on a planet called "Unar IV". Researchers and explorers wandered the planet and got the decease on their suits. When re-entering the Carox Uyura, it spread to them. As they got sicker and went to the doctors, the doctors caught it, then the patients, then everyone else. The entire ship was infected by 6 months into the outbreak. The decease turned the body into odd shapes or made them go crazy, convert to cannabolism, or just die.

- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - -- -- - - - - - - - -- - - -- - --- - - - - - -- - - -

You start out in a closet, you need to stack boxes to get into a vent up on the wall as the door is locked. When you get into the vent and crawl a little, the vent breaks and you fall into the next room which is also a closet. You must find a key to open the door of this closet.

When the door is open you can start exploring a little or get down to buisness. There are two doors, one leading to apartments and one leading to the land platforms. There is also a hole at the bag drop-off that leads to the bag sorting room. They're all blocked so you have to crawl through a vent which you can find in the Cafeteria's Kitchen's freezer. The vent leads to a closet which also has another vent leading to a guard's office. Here you'll find a pistol. Next to the Office is the bag sorting area. In the back you'll find a crowbar.

You can use the crowbar to break into a vent down the hallway from the bag drop-off lobby. From there it's a long vent that you can fallow until you break the vent and fall into a conference room.

That's the end of Part 1.

Last edited by LolMaster on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Carox Uyura II - Space Ship Escape (Coming soon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UMClan :: UMClan :: Blockland :: General Discussion-
Jump to: