UMClan
Welcome to the forum. Sign in or Register.
UMClan
Welcome to the forum. Sign in or Register.
UMClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMClan

The UMClan Of Blockland

HomeUMClan HQPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello there...
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 am by NPCKiller

» Chirstmas.
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:08 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Five days remaining)
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Four days remaining)
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Three days remaining)

» (Two days remaining)
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am by BlackDragonIV

» Christmas Eve (One day remaining)
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am by BlackDragonIV

» Banner of January 2012!
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 am by BlackDragonIV

Similar topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?

Go down 
5 posters

Do you have Terraria
Yes
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_vote_lcap33%would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_vote_lcap67%would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No, but you should host anyways to bring in more members
would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_vote_lcap0%would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Slash0mega
Admin
Slash0mega

11621 Posts : 11

would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? Empty
PostSubject: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Dose anybody else in umc have terraria, because i want to know if it would be worth it to host my terraria server under the umc clan. of course, it could be used to bring in more members, but it is not guarantee that those new members would have minecraft or blockland....
Back to top Go down
Zlee
Admin
Zlee

11729 Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

I have a "special" version of terraria Although I dont play it much.... But in my opinion it would be worth having so that others could possibly recruited into the clan.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

9944 Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 am

I don't have Terraria, I've debated on getting it because everyone says its good.

But, uhm... I mean if you want you can host it, it's really up to you. We don't have any rules at the moment stopping you from hosting servers, I'll make you a deal, your allowed aslong as you DO NOT advertise it, you can make a topic in the "Offtopic>Games" but don't go posting all over the place "TERRARIA SERVER INFO!" Razz

Last edited by BlackDragonIV on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slash0mega
Admin
Slash0mega

11621 Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 am

BlackDragonIV wrote:
I don't have Terraria, I've debated on getting it because everyone says its good.

But, uhm... I mean if you want you can host it, it's really up to you. We don't have any rules at the moment stopping you from hosting servers, I'll make you a deal, your allowed aslong as you DO NOT advertise it, you can make a topic in the "Offtopic>Games" but don't go posting all over the place "TERRARIA SERVER INFO!" Razz

please, im not one of those noobs that go around on all the videos going "COME HERE XXX.XXX.XXX.XX" what i would do is put a submision into some of the terraria server lists floating around and thats it, mabie a link in a forum sig.

edit: oh ya, i forgot to mention that the reason i am asking this is
because i want to know if i should have npc post server resorces to the
main site, or should i make my own, server dedicated site.

Last edited by Slash0mega on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information in the RIGHT post)
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

8300 Posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Instead of being a clan for 100 different games and getting pounded with confusion. We should stick to 1 or 2...
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 pm

LolMaster it will just be a game on the side, were not taking it as "One of UMC's Games", its just another game, that we don't mind people sharing, kind of like when I talked about Blockyard
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 am

Blockland, Minecraft, BFS [or whatever it is], and now terraria? I don't see what the big deal about terraria. Looks like a 2d minecraft cheap copy.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:13 am

Have you played it? -- If your answer is "no"

Then don't be jerk -_-

If it is yes, well, don't be a jerk anyway
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Yea I've played it, my little brother has it. It's a cheap 2D nock-off of minecraft. -_-
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
NPCKiller

11495 Posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 pm

It's bf3 and its not a clan game I were my tags in every game I play. Terrerria is different then minecraft it has more things and harder bosses. Well till 1.8 comes out. So yes Sam host till your hearts content
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 am

Lol NPC... *sigh* obviously you haven't played Terrerria enough, a boss is = to how much you've prepared for it, and I over prepare for everything, so Terrerria bosses are a joke for me.
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
NPCKiller

11495 Posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 pm

BALLZ
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 am

COUGH ner COUGH d.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?   would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would it be worth it to host a terraria server under the umc clan?
Page 1 of 1