UMClan
Welcome to the forum. Sign in or Register.
UMClan
Welcome to the forum. Sign in or Register.
UMClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMClan

The UMClan Of Blockland

HomeUMClan HQPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello there...
New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 am by NPCKiller

» Chirstmas.
New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:08 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Five days remaining)
New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 am by BlackDragonIV

» (Four days remaining)

» (Three days remaining)

» (Two days remaining)
New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am by BlackDragonIV

» Christmas Eve (One day remaining)
New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:35 am by BlackDragonIV

» Banner of January 2012!
New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 am by BlackDragonIV

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

New Administrator Icon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LolMaster

LolMaster

8300 Posts : 366

New Administrator Icon Empty
PostSubject: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Me & Iban came up with this Icon quite a while ago, and think we should use it as the units Admin Icon.

New Administrator Icon Admini10

He's forgotten me, so, If he says I stole this, really, make the decision.

FIX --- JUST ADDED A NEW TEXT!

New Administrator Icon Admini11

BlackDragonIV, FIX IT... Make all the white go away, better quality, make the United Multi Clan a cool font... >Very Happy
All I did was edit it in Paint.

Last edited by LolMaster on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

9944 Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Ok, just got the pic on 9/20/2010 Starting it now.

This is what i got so far... lets go from here...

1st Of All:
Would you like the symbole to consist of a Hammer and a WRENCH instead so it fits blockland better?

2nd Of All:
Do you want to keep the ray of light? (NOTE -- It will be better quality when im done, also if you think its too bright i can change that too... and the color aswell...)

3rd Of All:
I have not yet added the text (If you can find out what the font is at the top, that would be great Very Happy

4th Of all:
Any Ideas???

Last edited by BlackDragonIV on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Example of the medal -- I can Color Edit ANYTHING so dont be afraid to ask Very Happy

New Administrator Icon Untitl12

And the Full Image So Far

New Administrator Icon Edit_d10

Ok now... ignor sharp Edges... it will all be smoothed out at the end.. i want ideas now...

Last edited by BlackDragonIV on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 pm

New Administrator Icon Font_t10
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Ok i got a Plug-in that allows me to make rounded text so Whoohoo Very Happy

Now i can make ADMINISTRATOR in any font... and color... Enjoy Very Happy

New Administrator Icon Admini10

Keep in mind i can change the color etc... you gotta start talking... i cant just do this aimlessly
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 pm

No keep all the defaults of the pic, keep the ray of light, everything, I just need a Sweet text added to the Bottum, make the U infront of United Red, make the M infront of Multi white, make the C infront of Clan blue, keep the rest of the words black or yellow...

Keep the pic, we spent a bit making it...

But yes, plz try to engrave a wrench into it...

We were hosting a Medieval RP sooo.... F U ALL!! no jk, KTHNX
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:07 pm

My font in there already is a custom one, you cant find it in the list...

DTF Blockland / IBan

Its deleted now.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Want me to change the old font thats already there with the new one so it all matches?

And do you want the medal? (I will change the sicle to a wrench) or do you want the default one with the white?
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:00 pm

no
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Spot Light Finished

New Administrator Icon Test_s10

Do you want a yellow tinge? or stronger light? or what?
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Whoohoo Finished the Medal Very Happy

New Administrator Icon Medal_12

Tell me if you like it (You Freakin' better like it)

I got perfectly identical screen shots of the hammer and wrench (Same distance/Angle[Onactivate > Self > SetPlayerCamera<North>])

Then with a little bit of time... scaled the wrench to be equily as tall as the hammer (Wrench was too long)

Then did a 45Degree rotation... put them togeather to get me a 213x213 image of them crossed...

Then put the circles around it (250x250 and a 260x260 circle) colored it all Black and white

Embossed it, then got rid of the extra grey on the exterior

Scaled to 200% then back down to normal with "Best Quality" to smooth the edges and blend the colors.

Then saturated the image to give it some color so i could adjust the hue, then adjusted the hue

Rotated the image

Then finished off by using the eracer to delete little lines around the outside of the square from the emboss earlier.

Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:49 pm

The Image So Far

New Administrator Icon Admini12

Like?

Ok now... Would you like any color changes

this is NOT the final copy... as you can see the sides of the Blockhead have some odd thing on the side (Which ill be sorting out in a few mins) Other than that

Anymore ideas? Changes?

Dont be afraid to say something that might involve going back a few steps... i've been saving each layer seperate, the pic you see here is just all the layers put togeather for you to see...

Just now i realized for I forgot the clan text (yes i just realized as i was typing this... hahaha) That will be added later...

For now i want to make sure its so far, so good
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 pm

I made an Ad at my job, which sells for 70$.. i made the add in 2H... if you asked me to do this at my job... I'd charge you like... 200$ because theres so much to be done and alot of things are missing that i have to completely redo
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:33 pm

And I'd say; "Frick you, I'm keeping my old Icon!"
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Suggestions:
1: Make the Icon in the back A little bit bigger!
2: Get rid of the spotlight
3: Make 15 images but have them all adjust to different backgrounds such as; "White, Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Pink, Purple, Brown, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light, Dark, and Normal Green, Yellow, Orange, and Tan-ish.
4: Change the top font back to what I had it, I took forever making that font, and I deleted it, so I want it.
5: Try to level out the color of the back Icon to match the one I had before.
6: Do you think you can add 4 more retangular medals to the left of the blockhead, then put guns in them (Gun (By Badspot), Sniper Rifle (By Kaje), Shotgun (By Ephialtes), and Rocket Launcher (By Badspot). If you cant make rocket launcher, I can understand.

Good luck! Smile

Enough work for ya, bub? lol
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 am

Ok... you need to think...

Yes you tresure that font... but its going to look a little fucked up when its mixed with the font thats there that will say "United Multi Clan"

The icon in the back was made smaller so it didn't stick out of the light, but now that you donot want the light, i can get rid of the light and make it larger

Different Backgrounds... be specific get me hexidecimals if you can.... if not, make a small pic on paint with the colors and post it.

The guns... Rectangles? or Squares?
(NOTE: i can do any gun because i use screen shots... so dont worrie about the rocket L I got that covered...
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:40 pm

I Dont Freaking care if it'll look fucked up!

Good

What about backgrounds?

Rectangles; as said before.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Just find all the colors you want on paint, then post an image with all the colors you want in this chat...
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:08 pm

New Administrator Icon Black10
Black

New Administrator Icon Dark_g10
Dark Grey

New Administrator Icon Grey10
Grey

New Administrator Icon White10
White

New Administrator Icon Dark_b10
Dark Blue

New Administrator Icon Blue10
Blue

New Administrator Icon Light_10
Light Blue

New Administrator Icon Maroon10
Maroon / Dark Red

New Administrator Icon Red10
Red

New Administrator Icon Brown10
Brown

New Administrator Icon Orange10
Orange

New Administrator Icon Yellow10
Yellow

New Administrator Icon Tan10
Tan

New Administrator Icon Purple10
Purple

New Administrator Icon Pink10
Pink

Total of 15 Colors.
The purpose of this is to just keep them in a folder until we need them. So when we need them they'll be pre-adjusted.
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Also; When you're done with the entire photo, make sure the size of it ends up as 508x400 pxls
Back to top Go down
NPCKiller
Admin
NPCKiller

11495 Posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Hey Now If we can get 3 of theses Admin Super adman and Host I can put them into the Server
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:44 pm

-_- i oughtta start chargin' you two...

Anyways -- im not going to be working on it for a few days... have some Music stuff to work out... sorry but real life takes priority over editing pictures... unless i was a graphic designer xD
Back to top Go down
LolMaster

LolMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Screw real life, I'm digital! I mean, What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:23 pm

BlackDragonIV,
Just wanna know...What image editing program do you use? I use GIMP and it just sucks
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonIV
Admin
BlackDragonIV

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:07 pm

I use the Default paint program on PC mainly for cropping and rotations of images, and some other stuff here and there... but the main thing I use is Paint.NET

Its free... its like photoshop but with a few different features... and a much simpler looks.

It still uses a layer system... but its stronly optional compared to photoshop... photo shops layer system is like "Copy... paste... what the **** i didn't want what i pasted on another layer -_-"

But with Paint.NET its more like... paste... ohh shit... Undo... New Layer... Paste... much more optional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Administrator Icon   New Administrator Icon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Administrator Icon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UMClan :: UMClan :: Off Topic-
Jump to: